Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 33: Day and Night

I was able to get RL a small Pororo plush from a toy supplier. Now, because I know Pororo is in demand among little kids, I thought of getting a few extra pieces to sell. I had announced it with a photo on Instagram Saturday night.

7.5" Pororo Plush, P150 each.

When I woke up Sunday morning, I had sold out! Galing, diba? Early blessing!

I had to teach at Children's Church that day and we introduced Power Truths to the preschool class. Power Truths are short phrases that summarize the day's lesson. Our Power Truth that day was: "God Takes Care of Me!"

The kids and I had a really, really long day out of the house that Sunday (no nanny, etc), and we were feeling particularly stressed with the day's tiring events that I had forgotten about that morning's early blessing. That night, while in bed, I whispered a prayer to God and asked Him to take away the stressful feeling. I also asked for Him to remind me that He is always in charge, and that I can count on Him to take care of me. Needless to say, I wasn't feeling too happy with my "tired" situation (being a single parent takes its toll on the body, heart and mind at times).

Right before drifting off to sleep, my phone gave another "squawk"!

Squawk! Another screaming text from Mia. LOL!

Yes, "we" had won another two tickets to see Wilson Phillips! It was a great reminder that God truly takes of us - this was His immediate answer to my prayer. It was God's way of saying, "I shall take care of you. I will not only bless you, I will pour out My blessings 'til your cup overflows."

Extra blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment