Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 25: Sleep!

Friday's bad headache overstayed its welcome. I woke up in the middle of the night, just to take Advil. I suspect it is because of those odd waking hours during the work week. I try to be in bed by 11PM, but mostly doze off around 12 to 1AM. Then I have to get up at 2AM to bring RL to the potty. Again at 430AM to wake A up and another potty break (if RL took in another bottle of milk). Then again at 7AM for work.

I don't know how to remedy this without sacrificing those tasks in the middle of the night. So yes, I pay for it during the day.

The weekend is time for me to get all that back. I sleep. And I sooo look forward to weekends because of that.

Like Garfield, sleeping is my favorite past time. LOL! I love to sleep, don't you?

We, however, had a Leaders Convergence scheduled for Saturday. I received a text from Pastor L that it would start at 9AM. Now because I lived far north, that means getting up at 7AM at the latest. I was looking forward to attending the conference, but hated the fact that I had a bad migraine to go with it. I was actually praying for the migraine to go away. I woke up at 7AM to Pastor L's text informing everyone that they were canceling the convergence because of the weather.

What timing! That was my blessing for the day. I slept off the headache and got myself up and renewed for the weekend.

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God..." - Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment