Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 30: A Gift for RL

I had to rush over to a supplier over lunch Thursday as I suddenly had five NappyCake orders. I haven't been actively making these cakes since we had moved out of the Ortigas area, but I do get a few per month. But God has a way of giving you what you need, when you need it, and I suppose He knew I needed the extra cash. Alas, within a period of one week, these orders came pouring in.

So yes, I had to rush to a supplier to get stuff. I've known this supplier since I first started making diaper cakes. She loves my kids and saw them grow up. She was surprised to see how fast RL has grown. The first time she saw RL, he was barely a month old, and she held him for a good hour while I ransacked her stock room.

So it was a delight for her to see him again (the last time I think was early this year). She gave RL a couple of shirts, just because. I love how she took these shirts out of the pile and gave them to RL as gifts.

RL with his gifts from Manang V. 

Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment