Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 28: Nano's Here!

Tuesday, right during lunch, I received a text from Senco Link...

Text from Senco Link Tomas Morato

Yes, after less than two weeks, my spanking NEW iPod Nano 6th Gen is here! And the best news is, it's FREE! Well, not exactly, given that I had to surrender my no-longer-working-battery-is-dying iPod Nano 1st Gen to Senco Link. But does it matter? It's here and it's new! And it's mine! All mine (insert crazy canned laughter here, LOL)!

Look! 8G in exchange for my 1st Gen 2G! Nice exchange!

The unit (replacement of unit only for the Nano Recall Program) is brand new and is 8G (I blurred parts of the serial number, just in case you were wondering)!

This girl went from zero gadgets to too many. God must love me so.

EXTRA BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment