Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 26: Tayo!

My little boy is crazy over Korean animation - Pororo, Chiro, Cocomong, Tayo, etc. Because of this, I've been trying to find Tayo toys for him for over a month now. Apparently, there are no sellers, and if there are, they rob you of your hard-earned moolah (mahalia!).

Well, my SP friend CP went to Korea last week and got her little boy a ton of Tayo toys. She posted photos on Instagram and I asked her about the toys. Turns out, she knows of a seller here! So I went to this secret place owned by a Korean last Sunday to check out this seller's store... Lo and behold, Pororo heaven!

And she sold Tayo toys, too. Her prices are okay, pricey compared to other toys, but way, way cheaper than those selling original Korean toys online. All her items are original and from Korea.

Tayo, Tayo... Tayo, Tayo... he's a friendly little bus!

This was actually the highlight of my Sunday, aside from finding the Yum Yum Bento Box book at the Fully Booked! Booth at the Manila International Bookfair. I got A really excited with this book. She loves it when I make time to make her lunch.

This made the trek to SMX (on MOA's sale weekend!) all worth it.

It makes me happy to see my kids happy. What makes your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment