Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 13: The Freebie Almost Didn't Make It

Well, yeah. ALMOST.

I recently got a new Citibank Credit Card, and had purchased the iPad with it. A few weeks after the purchase, I had received a text informing me that I had qualified for the FREE Rudy Project Viaggatore luggage, worth P8,500.

I had filled up the voucher requirements online and made mental note to get it a week after I had printed out the claim voucher.

Alas, I had only noticed the fine print yesterday. Nyar.

The Voucher states that I "may only redeem on the date specified".

I had specified Saturday, September 1, as my date of redemption. But because of all the things we did Saturday, I had forgotten about the voucher. I was praying for consideration when I called up their Trinoma store last night.

"Walang problema, Ma'am", the nice guy on phone replied after I had asked about my dilemma.

So after meeting a friend after work yesterday, I rushed off to Trinoma to claim my Rudy Project Viaggatore luggage.

The FREE Rudy Project Viaggatore Luggage from Citibank.

This carry-on bag is made of Polycarbonate, and has spinner wheels. A was delighted to see that she no longer has to drag the noisy Samsonite carry-on the next time we travel (the wheels need repair).

Thank You, Lord, once again for never letting me down! And for considerate hearts. And yes, for this FREE bag.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ate Kaye!
    Wow! I like the idea of your blog :) It makes us more sensitive to God's love for us on a daily basis. And with that, cheers to counting our blessings everyday!

    ReplyDelete