Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 34: Catching Fire!

Aside from sleep, another luxury for me is getting to read AND finish a book. What with my messed-up schedule, I hardly find the time, nor the energy, to read.

I started reading Catching Fire - the sequel to Hunger Games, over 2 months ago. I took the book to the salon and read through a few chapters while getting a color. However, since life took a turn towards stressful, I forgot about the book until I picked it up again recently to while away the hours at a party we had to attend.

Mixed reviews for the sequels to Hunger Games.
But I enjoyed Catching Fire and Mockingjay, mainly because I didn't expect much
after reading the reviews. ;) Looking forward to catching this on the big screen soon!

I finally (FINALLY!) got to read it through and finished it at 2 in the morning, Monday (last week). Yay! A book relaxes me. I would read a book everyday if I could. So thankful I got to finish one after so many months! As of this writing, I actually got to finish Mockingjay as well.

Read any good books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment