Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 27: Moving Forward!

I've been waiting for final confirmation on revisions I made to a contract with a foreign principal. She's had the revisions for a while (2 weeks, I think) and hasn't replied. We're at that point where we're doing a last review, then we finally get to sign them.

Needless to say, I couldn't wait to get past the point where contracts have finally been signed and notarized. So I was getting a tad antsy. I sent her an email before leaving the office Monday evening.

That night, I received a reply.

Actual screen capture of her reply. Good news!

Our contract has since been signed!

Isn't God good?

"So don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have its own worries. Each day has enough trouble of its own." - Matthew 6:34 (NCV)

No comments:

Post a Comment