Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 19: RL for GetBlued!

RL once modeled for GetBlued - the official Ateneo Shirt company owned by K-Cube. When he first modeled their I "Heart" Ateneo shirt, RL was just a year old, and could barely fit into the smallest shirt. So my brother and his friends made adjustments (more like they used clips to hold the shirt back, just so the photos would come out good, LOL!).

He hasn't worn the shirt since. Well until yesterday, and I was blessed to take great photos, while we were enjoying our "FREE" Strawberry Mango Fruit Slush from the Fruit Magic Cafe at Shopwise (well, not exactly FREE, but I didn't have cash on me because it's tuition week at A's school and I am trying to save up! And I remembered I had purchased Metrodeal coupons for Fruit Magic back in the summer!).

I had posted the photo on Instagram and Facebook, and tagged my siotis from GetBlued. After which I get a text from my brother that they're posting his photo on the GetBlued page.

My handsome little boy modeling the I  Ateneo shirt for GetBlued. 

Needless to say, I am proud. Thank You, Lord, for blessing me with a handsome, and smart little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment