Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 6: After Years of Searching...

...I finally found another Signs and Symbols poster!

When A was a year old, I bought a similar poster and had her learn all the signs for the Alphabet. In a week, she knew them by heart. This was how I taught her spelling and eventually, how to read. So when RL came along, I wanted the same poster. But I searched NBS for this poster, and they no longer had it. The truth is, I hardly ever look anymore. RL has baby signing books, and he's mastered his signs. But we're currently teaching him the Alphabet and letter-recognition, and it would have been great to use the Signs and Symbols poster.

A needed a new Philippine Map for tomorrow's AP test (we can't find the one supplied by her school). So after lunch today, I decided to check out NBS Quezon Avenue. Was looking through the poster rack for maps, and there it was, a stack of Signs and Symbols posters!

Signs and Symbols Poster - P25.00! Cheap, too!

I know it isn't a big deal, but I am so happy! Hahaha!

Are you happy with even the smallest of blessings? Count it all joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment