Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 22: Friends

Meet new friends but keep the old,
one is silver and the other gold.


I spent friday with friends - new and old.

After work, I rushed to Ortigas to meet L and my new small group. I haven't been attending my Victory Small Group lately (well, since L moved and then I moved, so I somehow got displaced). But I promised myself I will attend regularly now, so I met L and her new group Friday night. Yay!

After small group, I had solo dinner (I know, how sad, but I was quite happy to spend some me-time, thinking about life and balancing my Moolah notebook) at Coffee Bean. Then I headed for Kamias for a small reunion with my old CCF d-group friends.

Couldn't find a new photo of my d-group peeps together. This one's from RL's shower, with KY. Hehe.
I love my friends! Just being with them is already a blessing! Having them in my life is God-sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment