Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 8: Small Stuff

I was trying to get connected to Globe for the past 2 hours (yes, 2 hours!!! *groan*). And right when I was about to give up, I whispered a frustrated prayer. And God, faithful as He always is, came through! Now I feel so guilty with the way I said my prayer. Must remember to come to Him with a cheerful and humble heart.

Blurry photo of those 4 steady green lights that mean I have net connection! Yes!

~~ o ~~

After 2 weeks of trying to make a side trip to the nearby seedling bank, I finally took time out to go over lunch today. My Malaysian-variety Moringga plant has been drooping lately, due to height, so I wanted to get Bamboo stilts (those thin poles/ sticks that keep plants up). My dad said you can buy them at plant stores, so I figured I'd drop by Manila Seedling Bank and get a couple from there.

While I was there, I decided to get a few Neem Trees (P70each), a Large-variety Calamansi bush (P100), a Sampaguita seedling (P35) and a Citronella plant (P75). The man manning the Fruit-bearing trees area of Manila Seedling Bank gave me 2 long bamboo sticks, just like that! He asked me if I needed some sticks to keep the Neem trees up (they're thin trees that could bend in the wind), and I took one look at the bunch he had and said yes! They're long enough for my Moringga trees, too!

"...your Father knows what you need before you ask him." Matthew 6:8 

No comments:

Post a Comment