Friday, August 5, 2011

Every Day is Blessed!

I was moping around yesterday (and yes, I cried..ooops) thinking what a sad, sad life I was living when I got whacked on the head by this realization that every day is a blessing. Cliche, I know, but guess what, IT'S TRUE.

There I was wallowing in self-pity, allowing the devil to steal my joy, when the truth is, I AM BLESSED. Every single day, God sends a spoonful of blessings my way, and I don't even bother counting it all joy. Well, not anymore. Today, I am starting this blog with the promise of counting my blessings every single day of the year. I am blessed beyond compare. God is my Father, and I am His child. The floodgates of Heaven are open just for me. Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad.


"Rejoice always, pray continually...
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 comment: