Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 7: Look'it What Came Today!

Okay, for all of you following this blog, you must be wondering how all these blessings are just pouring in... Believe me, I am scratching my head as well.

When I used to keep a journal as a kid (and even when I migrated that journal to Xanga), I would often note down my blessing for the day. Not everyday, however. So this blog project sure is coming in handy. My days have changed. I now try to see the positive, over the negative.

Today, this came in the mail.

UK Post! Thank you, Trunki!

EDIT: Here is a photo of the Trunki strap!

We recently got our little boy RL a Trunki Freddie the Fire Engine Ride-On from the Hong Kong airport. However, when we got to Manila, we noticed the strap missing. Now, a Trunki isn't a Trunki without the strap. I tried asking resellers if they sold the strap, but none of them had the extras. So I did the next best thing. I wrote to Trunki UK, and guess what? They sent me a new strap via post! For FREE!

To find out more about Trunki and their products, check out their website here.

God is faithful everyday, isn't He? I am amazed and my heart is bursting with joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment