Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 11: Quality Time.

I am a single parent. And single parents don't have all the time in the world. I am blessed to even have the energy to run errands after a full day's work. Yesterday, traffic was terrible on the way home. Apparently, the guys from DPWH just had to repair a whole stretch of concrete right at the mouth of the highway. WOW. The 15-minute drive took me more than an hour.

But blessed little ol' me, my little boy was still awake when I got home. After dinner, I had the chance to run a few errands with him. We had a few serious conversations, too.

My little boy makes me laugh! Conversations like this one are priceless.

I am blessed to have a funny toddler who erases all trace of exhaustion. Thank you, Lord for RL!

Extra time is rare in my family. The extra minutes are blessings! Have you been blessed with the "extras" today?

No comments:

Post a Comment