Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 2: Mogu-Mogu!

Since my daughter A mentioned that my youngest brother, KA, gave her a big bottle of Mogu-Mogu once, I've been on the lookout for one. See, this is A's favorite drink. But so far, I've only seen the small bottles. A says my brother got the big bottles from Shoppersville, but so far, three separate visits to the Katipunan grocery has proven futile.

Today, after his meeting with our finance director, Boss S comes into my room and tells me to pick a bottle from a bag he was carrying. Mogu-Mogu! The BIG bottles!

Turns out, he went to school with the local distributor, and today, the distributor met with Boss S and the finance director. So A, after 10,000 years, here's your big bottle of Mogu-Mogu Strawberry!

Mogu-Mogu!

Thank you, Boss! 

The small things still count. What small blessing are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment