Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 37: Merry Christmas!

I had been raving about Delimondo on my social network accounts, so much so that a friend took notice. This friend happens to work for JAKA Group of Companies (I had promised my friend I will not mention nor tag my friend, so yes, "a friend") and sent me a gift basket of Delimondo deli stuff!

Merry Christmas from Delimondo! Hehehe.

This basket was packed with their two Corned Beef variants, three kinds of sausages (the Chicken Curry, Hungarian and Cheese, Schublig and Cheese), their Chili and Garlic drizzling oil, their Puttanesca pasta sauce, their Spicy Tinapa in Tomato Sauce and a jar of Bacalao ala Vizcaina!

I cannot wait to try them all! I will blog about my loot on the First Wives Club blog soon! Meanwhile, if you would like to check out Delimondo's other products (yes, beyond Corned Beef and Luncheon Meat!), check out their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Delimondo

Delimondo's full deli line is available at:
PETRA & PILAR RESTAURANT
JAKA Center Building
Export Bank Drive cor. Chino Roces Ave.
Makati City

Merry Christmas, my friend! Thank you so much for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment