Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 10 and an update!

I've been MIA, I know. We had events the past week - events that I am very thankful for. Plus! It was my birthday last Thursday!

So today, I shall post a thank you for all that has happened the past week.

Lord, thank you for another year! You have been faithful, and I cannot thank You enough! Has it been x years already? I think back to yesterday and it feels just like so - yesterday. But through the years, my Father has been the same - awesome, magnificent, strong. 



We were granted a merchandise booth at this year's IGNITE. An unexpected event, but we are most thankful! God used the right people to grant us this opportunity, and it was timely, as we had just launched our new baby - Worship Generation. Since we were late participants, we couldn't sell our shirts (competing products, etc), but God's favor was with us. By Thursday night, we received a text message giving us the go-ahead to start selling our tees! 



I praise God for this opportunity! We have been praying for restoration for the past month. I am thankful. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect birthday gift! What an answer to prayer!

I had an extra blessed birthday! Happy birthday to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment