Thursday, November 15, 2012

Argh!

So has it been over a month now? Argh! Forgive me while I find my balance and get back to updating this blog. So much for developing a habit. Sigh. I can't tell you exactly how stressed I've been lately. Add to that the fact that I am currently sick with the bug. Not just sick, but so sick. And yet, because of the Christmas rush, I have no choice but to make it to work. My daughter, A, caught the bug from me as of this writing. I know, sad. :( I'm trusting God that He will keep RL safe. It's so hard being sick while caring for sick loved ones.

Baby Blues is my fave comic strip ever. Check out more strips at www.babyblues.com.

Please do bear with me as I try to make up for lost time. I shall update this blog as much as I can in the next few days 'til it gets to present day. If I skip a few days, forgive me, this elephant has lost a few of its nuts. Eeps.

- Kaye -

No comments:

Post a Comment