Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 7: Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Today is my mom's birthday! I am most thankful that God healed my relationship with my mom. Now that I am older and wiser, I appreciate all that she has done for me. I know she only cares for me and wishes the best for me.

Happy Birthday, Mommy! I love you! 

At Anvaya, circa 2010, with RL.

Thank You, Lord, for blessing me with a great mom! 

In other news, my lunch today was FREE, thanks to the Big N' Tasty BOG Card from McDonald's. I smothered it with Tabasco Garlic Pepper Sauce (only because I love Tabasco with my burgers) and finished my lunch in less than 10 minutes. Soooo good. If only the Big N' Tasty were to stay at McDonald's forever.

Celebrating true greatness with a Big N' Tasty! NOM!

Thank you, McDonald's!

No comments:

Post a Comment